BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Favourite clothing brands!

Discussion in 'Fashion' started by K, Oct 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

What are your current favourite clothing brands?

2. ASAP!

ASAP! Entrepreneur

Hands down ralph lauren

3. GTR

GTR Entrepreneur

Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry & Lyle and Scott!

4. Andy

Andy Entrepreneur

Lots of Ralph Lauren on my end too. Some Calvin Klein, Zara, Diesel etc.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I have most all of my shirts made for me by Janine Giorgenti at Rockefeller Center in NY. Once you have established your fit with them (easy process), they can knock out any shirt you want and all online with the occasional call from them. Janine used to call every new client when I first started with her in '98. She said she needed to add a personality profile to each clients portfolio. Janine claimed it helped her and her people with fit and fashion for each of us. She's never disappointed me, never! I have a load of custom suits, slacks, and sport coats from a few different tailors that visit our area once a year. I've not bought anything significant for many years now, but I suspect I'll be getting back into my "clothes horse" posture in the next couple years. For my more casual stuff, I like St Johns Bay, RedHead, Jos banks, Paul Frederick, and many others. Don't even get me started on shoes and watches. I always buy the best with these. They last a lifetime when used and cared for correctly. I've got Allen Edmond shoes that are over 20 years old and looking great. They'll rebuild any shoe they sell you to look like new when needed.

Sooooo many great brands, custom or not, it's way too easy for me to justify one more of anything (whether I need it or not) when I have the do re me!

6. Helper

Helper Entrepreneur

Armani and Ralph

7. kristoffer laukamp

kristoffer laukamp Entrepreneur

If I go for business clothing (Suits, ties, watches, etc) I would go with Hugo Boss or Armani. My casual cothing would be anything to be honest. Anything from RL to a simple cheap clothing from H&M.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I don't really buy expensive clothing since I am pretty stringent when it comes to money. I just go for cheaper but still have good quality clothes. I love clothing brands such as Forever 21 and Mango.

9. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

For meetings or any business functions I need to go to I've got Hugo boss suits. I'm not really into brands as such, it's just they tend to fit me better than most other makes and while they're expensive, they are definitely worth the money and they look and feel well made, and for a suit, appearance is important.

When I'm not in a suit, that's most of the time, I'm pretty bland when it comes to clothes, and I'm happy enough in a pair of Levi's, adidas trainers and a t-shirt.

10. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

For business, Ralph lauren. The quality is second to none and a good Ralph lauren shirt does not require ironing if its straightened out immediately after washing. Suits, anything black and sensible is good, not too cheap, and not too expensive. Shoes I have to settle for whatever I can find as I have stupidly large feet and cannot find my size anywhere except big cities. When its just me, jeans and a T-shirt, but always smart for business meetings, first impressions go a long way.

pwarbi likes this.
  11. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Good to see I'm not the only scruff on here who prefers jeans and t-shirt instead of expensive designer clothes just to go for a beer in!

12. Daniell

Daniell Entrepreneur

I am addicted to Suits and have a boutique too. I used to order my collections from Frerez. They have some awesome collection of designer clothing.

13. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

Levi, Old Navy, Gap, Ariat boots :D I am just a natural farm girl at heart. I prefer natural fibers so anything cotton, linen, wool, etc. Luckily I have fashion-minded friends who dress me up in their clothes on the rare occasion I need to dress for success!

14. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Actually I am the type of person who only wants simple clothings. I do not buy expensive and branded clothes which I can afford to buy sometimes. As long as the clothes fits me and I feel comfortable wearing it is already okay for me.

15. Peyton White

Peyton White Entrepreneur

Zara and Ralph Lauren. I'll also throw in Mango while I'm at it.

16. StrongChick888

StrongChick888 Entrepreneur

Old Navy, American Eagle Outfitters for denim and casual wear. For activewear / athleisure wear, I always go to either Forever 21 or The Upside.

17. toni

toni Entrepreneur

Of course Ralph Lauren, and Scott too. !!