BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

I recently checked this site called Polyvore and I could see how it's helping fashion enthusiast and fashion store to collaborate. Are you familiar with this site? What other social networking sites can you suggest that a fashion lover must have?

2. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

Yes I am a bit familiar with the site Polyvore. Other social networking sites I can suggest for a fashion lover: ShopSocially and
    StumbleUpon.

3. bob1978

bob1978 Entrepreneur

I would say something like LookBook.nu, perhaps even Dressed.so, which are social sites that are more visual, and better platforms to interact with actual people. It's also promising as a way for fashion brands to promote their latest offerings, and for them to collaborate with each other, do competitions, offer prizes/coupons/discounts/collabs with average people, and so forth. I've had some experience in this space, and created and launched a platform of my own. Unfortunately due to lack of funds, and especially time, I've had to postpone further development and work on the project. Will relaunch when I have a year to spare, and funds to use.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

5. StrongChick888

StrongChick888 Entrepreneur

Is Lookbook considered a social networking site?

6. Eanatum

Eanatum Entrepreneur

For someone inclined to fashion I'd recommend apps like BIGO LIVE.

Other than that I believe any social network can be used for whatever purpose or passion you have.

You just have to learn how to adapt them to your needs, not the other way around.

No hidden agenda.

7. Sorour

Sorour Entrepreneur

I love the App Snupps. People share their styles and geht feedback from the community.