BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Hi guys,

I have created a website called 3000dollarchallenge.com which is a community for entrepreneurs to aim for $3000 per month in passive income through online businesses. Once someone has achieved this goal, they have the option of becoming a success story on the website along with an interview and a link to their website.

The idea is to give aspiring entrepreneurs an idea of how they could go about reaching financial independence online. I'm looking for people who are interested in being interviewed and becoming a success story for the website. If you have, please e-mail me at challenge@ 3000dollarchallenge.com

Thanks,

Deni

Last edited: May 3, 2016

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Had any responses yet?

What are you doing to drive traffic to your site?

Are you working the social platforms for branding and traffic?

Have you established yourself as any type of authority online?

Deni Dzoja likes this.
  3. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Hey T J,

Thanks for the reply. I don't have any responses yet but I will be cold e-mailing some entrepreneurs for an interview as well as adding them to the website. For now, the traffic is mainly through (twitter: @3000challenge) and i'm working on branding and building up interest in the idea.

I figured there would be some people who wouldn't mind some free publicity. Hopefully later on once the site picks up a steady stream of traffic I can monetize the site with ads and featured success stories.

Deni

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I had a look at your site yesterday, read a few posts while I was there.

I think once you get things rolling, it'll be good. A lot of people don't like to be 'the first' at stuff. :) Do you have entrepreneur family and friends that you could prime the pump with?

Also, maybe sign up at Help A Reporter

If they use your expertise, might be a good way to spread the word a bit. Also, your own press releases?

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  5. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Hey azgold,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm assuming by the message that you think the site looks alright :p. I've messaged a couple of entrepreneur friends to get the ball rolling, but I really think it'll pick up very soon.

Would you like to be the first?

Anyway thanks for all your help - it's greatly appreciated.

azgold likes this.
  6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Oh, yes!

:) Sorry.

No prob, anytime!

Question: Are you really a rocket scientist? :D:D:D

Deni Dzoja likes this.
  7. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Haha yes I am! I got my degree in aerospace engineering and I've also working through some finance certifications :)

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  8. mrmancer

mrmancer Entrepreneur

Nice idea! I've reached the challange, when i've got time i can write you an email. The only problem is, that my english isn't perfect haha :D

9. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

@mrmancer No problem! I'll be looking forward to your e-mail. Check out the other success story so you know what to expect from the interview (if you're interested). Make sure you read The Rules so you know what you need to submit.