1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Entrepreneurs in extremely competitive markets.. how did you manage to break through and get work?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by EF-Roger, Sep 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Go ahead and tell us!

2. Jade

Jade Member

It truly is just keep at it. I see so many people try to start something and they don't see the success they wanted immediately. Which is not only unlikely, but unrealistic too.

3. SC93

SC93 Member

I'm a better marketer than my competition. I usually get 100 jobs to their 5.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

As long as you are passionate, committed, and patient towards your work, there really is no reason for you to fail. Success requires a lot of time, effort, and a little bit of luck. :)

5. 111kg

111kg Member

As an online entrepreneur I know for a fact that 80% of the work is boring and yet, I will gladly do it every time, unlike my competitors. I am not an expert yet, but I already have my established list of loyal customers.