BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Investor, Apr 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Investor

Investor Entrepreneur

Hi,

Started out in business as a teenager.

My first business was a service-based business, and I quickly got into Internet Marketing as well, then into Real Estate, software and mobile applications, and into Physical Product businesses.

I have enjoyed great highs and experienced great lows on my path to becoming who I am today. Wouldn't trade a moment of any of it.

When I was 16 I had earned enough money through various business activities to buy my first car, which was a 355 Berlinetta, and a love affair was born. I'm officially an exotic car junkie, a gear-head, petrol-head.

We all have to work for certain goals. As I've aged, and matured (my wife would likely disagree), I've learned that in life the most important things are those which we can't buy. Like in business, the only achievements worth having are the ones that take work and vision. I have a son, and he's my world. As he grows up, hopefully we'll share great experiences and have similar passions (such as cars), and he'll be an entrepreneur.

Whereas before all I achieved was so I could grow my car collection and travel the world (all focused on me), now all I do is for him and his future. It's an amazing transformation.

I'm interested to see what this site grows into. Perhaps meet some interesting folks along the way.

2. Aeon

Aeon Entrepreneur

Welcome , glad you are here . :) I also like the site , though it can use a bit more activity .

3. K

K Entrepreneur

Great to see you here, how'd you find us?

4. Investor

Investor Entrepreneur

Clicked through from somewhere and thought it looked interesting.

5. Investor

Investor Entrepreneur

Looks pretty new. Give it a little time.

6. K

K Entrepreneur

We're working on that :)