BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nitesh singh, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Nitesh singh

Nitesh singh Entrepreneur

I wanna start my online website. I have recently finished my graduation from B-school. I need guidance from all the experienced people.

K and T J Tutor like this.

2. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

What kind of website are you looking to start ?

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Nitesh singh, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! Do you know what business(s) your looking to get into? If you need any help with website stuff and what not PM me.

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome

What are you planning to do?

5. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava Entrepreneur

@Nitesh singh What kind of website are you planning to launch ? Don't want to work too much on the site and want it to choose colors formatting and choose its own target audience with little effort.

Explore this and see if this fits your needs
    Go here thegrid.io under $100 you will be a founding member and the site will work using AI - so basically you will have to work hard and provide some text and images. You will have to be patient since its still in beta.

Good luck.

*This is not advertising I support this effort since I fundamentally like it, Smart people, raised around $600K with a single web page*

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Nitesh singh , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

What niche is your site intended to target? Love to hear more about this. If you are new to online marketing, site promotion, traffic and lead generation, grab this AffiliateFix Wiki and get familiar with some of the tools, buzz words, and marketing methods.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

7. Nitesh singh

Nitesh singh Entrepreneur

Thnks for all replies...I am looking to develop a website for bus booking from small cities initially and later on we will switch to big cities...

8. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava Entrepreneur

@Nitesh singh - Why are you targeting small cities first ? If the venture is in India, the Internet has a lower penetration. Please are less inclined to book online.

Also what is different about your bus booking system that is not already done by these guys - www.redbus.in?

Cheers & All the best.
    Rohit S