BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Rochelle Jones

Rochelle Jones Entrepreneur

Hi, my name is Rochelle N. Jones and I am an entrepreneur from Tennessee. I believe in hard work and determination in order to succeed. I am Founder/CEO of E3 Luxury Cigars which is a business that customizes premium Cuban and Dominican Republic cigars for the elite entertainment world, music industry, professional sports figures, CEOs and fraternities. I am also Director of Connect Check/B.U.I.L.D. Our company specializes in connecting with interns and employees who desire to work in the entertainment business, music industry, fashion, sports and culinary. We have the top and most qualified candidates and we start their career off in one of these fields. We are based in Atlanta, GA. I love business and networking because it connects me with individuals that have the same mindset as myself. I look forward to networking with all of you. Thank you!
    Blessings,

K likes this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

3. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums. You seem like someone who is very well educated and versed in the area of business. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

4. Rochelle Jones

Thank you for the kind words. I love the entertainment business and all that it encompasses. What area are you in?

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Rochelle! Welcome to the forum. :) It looks like you are pretty knowledgeable in this kind of field. I wish you all the best and success in life! :)

6. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

The technology sector, without a doubt.

7. Rochelle Jones

Technology is always evolving! My company incorporates technology by embedding a video conferencing mechanism that allows for companies to interview our clients online instead of creating an expense of traveling to an interview. We are looking into Join In Me for our video conferencing. We love what that company is doing.

8. Rochelle Jones

Thank you dyanmarie! The same to you as well!

9. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

10. Rochelle Jones

11. William Clements

12. Rochelle Jones

If you do not mind me asking William, what is your career? How did you become an entrepreneur?

13. William Clements

I am the owner/account manager at Affiliates Media (more information is in my sig). We are an Affiliate Network and I actually started off doing offers with GPT (Get Paid To) Sites, then owned and still currently own one. After that, I though about just owning my own Network and I did so a while ago and started as only incent offers up for GPT Sites and other types of incent but then I got a good amount of non-incent publishers/affiliates so went into that venture. I also, teach online as a English teacher tutor and get paid but it is not for the money. I enjoy doing it so it is not a job for me.

14. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Yes, that is certainly a true statement. Ah, that's definitely a smart idea that suits the modern ways of communication.