BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Entrepreneur - looking to get into the digital marketing niche

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Garrett, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Garrett

Garrett Entrepreneur

I've started a sold a luxury rental brokerage business in downtown Chicago, have flipped houses, have raise financing to build condo buildings, and invested in an exciting start up.

I'm looking to get involved with a digital service or product offering, so I can enjoy my life, and not have work around the clock 10 years from now.

I'm writing an ebook on being a successful real estate agent, should have about 15 sections and approx 35-40 pages of content. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but wanted to get my thoughts and experiences regarding residential real estate brokerage.

Ultimately would love to find a product to brand/sell on line, but honestly don't know where to even start.

Any thoughts and or advice would be great to hear.

Are those programs that cost $1k-$5k to teach you how to sell a product worth it? They come off so spammy to me.

-Garrett

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Majority of them are not worth it. They are 100% Spam and just about making the money. They could care less about teaching you. They typically would use content like videos and what not to teach that you could find online for free on YouTube yourself, even though they say they do not do such.

As for your E-Book, maybe you could either sell it online and/or use an content locker to prevent the page to download the E-Book from showing until the prospect has completed an offer or a few from what they have listed. I know about this as it is one of many services I offers as an network owner within the incent industry. However, we also have non-incent as well for those publisher who are non-incent.

3. Garrett

Garrett Entrepreneur

Thanks for the response, would love to learn more about the ebook solution you mention. Can I get in contact with you, to better understand what you do/provide?

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Garrett !

Garret, you have an idea, but you don't have the delivery system. You need to take it by the numbers. Business is business, whether online or not. As long as you have business skills, or are willing to develop them, then developing your online business is just a matter of learning the ropes (the rudiments), itemizing your strengths, and finding where they intersect in order to have a starting point, or entry point. Remember this, your starting point is not your destination. Your starting point is entering into your learning curve which includes taking action and putting in motion the elements that will give you the skills to get to your destination. Download this AffiliateFix Wiki and get an eyeball of the various portions of buzz words and definitions of the marketing elements available to you. We can help you both here and at AffiliateFix with getting you under way!

T J

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix

7. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

Most of the products are not worth it unless they come with MENTORSHIP. That's the key. That's not to say there are no diamonds in the rough, I know that there are...

I have paid quite a bit of money for products over the years, for competitive research purposes. And every now and then something will really surprise me.

Most people discount expensive products and say that they aren't worth it (which can be true more times than not). But, if you buy something that cost $5k, $10k, $15k or more and it makes you... $100k profit - to me that would be worth it.

I guess what I'm getting at is, there's no one answer and it CAN be worth it to buy those kinds of things. If they come with individual access to a proven expert or successful entrepreneur it might be worth it for that alone. I know a lot of people that would be pay big dollars to get access to the right people, even for a 20 minute session.

8. Garrett

Garrett Entrepreneur

Completely get what you're saying and makes a ton of sense.

Anna Macko has been personally communicating via email regarding her program that cost $997, and has asured me that she will help one on one when needed... But hard to trust that...

I just paid 297 for the CLEVER INVESTOR real estate wholesaling program, mainly because majority of my background is in real estate brokerage and investment. Cody the founder will do a mentorship program along side of it they said, but will run 3-10k depending...

Have you heard of either of these?

9. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

I haven't heard of either but I would start Googling around. See if you can find any people that bought or wrote reviews and message them on LinkedIN to get a more realistic answer to how good it was.

Also check if they offer 30 or 60 day money back guarantees. A lot of the higher priced courses do.

If your background is already in real estate brokerage and investment, another viable option might be to buy a more specific marketing course that doesn't have to do with real estate. Then you can use your existing knowledge and gain a new speciality rather than buy something that you may already know 50% of.

10. Garrett

Garrett Entrepreneur

Thanks Brian, just was reading your signature, what services would you provide to someone like me that wants to get going on a on line business? my cell is 312 493 8446