BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Energy management for business

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Barbara Arthur, Jul 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

Hello! How do large businesses manage their energy consumption? I heard about continuous monitoring and energy management and i think it is a necessary. How do you feel about it? Thanks!

2. Tamatha Yamasaki

Tamatha Yamasaki Entrepreneur

If ever I have a business, I would suggest this continuous monitoring and energy management. It will be a big help to reduce all expenses.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

There are a ton of power management firms out there. You need to be sure that the expense of the management solution doesn't exceed the savings. They are a necessity in some larger firms.

4. Barbara Arthur

I'm thinking about that as well,It really feel that it is something that we need especially now that we are planning to expand our business. I don't want to lose more money on energy expenses so if somebody can help reduce its cost it will benefit us a lot.

5. Barbara Arthur

Are you familiar with Ecova? I'm currently reading reviews and based on what I see online they offer good services .. I might contact them soon, but if you know someone that has a first-hand experience with the company, I'd like to hear what you got to say about it.