BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

email lists

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by innov8, Oct 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. innov8

innov8 Entrepreneur

Do they still matter?
    should building an email list be a priority?

thanks you,

Mofectious!

2. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

Hey innov8!

It depends on what kind of business you plan to run. The old online marketing saying goes: Money is in the list.
    To be perfectly honest with you, if your plan is to wholesale children articles than it is not a priority (although build one nonetheless!). But if you plan to build a stable, long-term relationship with your audience - you definitely need to have a list.

There is nothing simpler and faster than quick broadcast to your email list informing them of new things going on in your company etc.

I would suggest using Aweber to do so as it has many useful function like building your LCP's and so on. It is also relatively cheap. Message me if you'd like some more info on how to set it up :)

Hope that helps,
    Marek

innov8 likes this.
  3. innov8

innov8 Entrepreneur

Hey Marek!

Thank you for your advice on the subject, it is really helpful with what im making.

Really appreciated,
    Mofectious

4. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

No worries buddy, always glad to help! Let me know how you get on or if you need further help!

5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

An email list is an asset, so it's never a bad idea.

6. Gemma

Gemma Entrepreneur

I agree with azgold, its never a bad idea and sooner or later you do get a lead.

azgold likes this.