BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Nstringer

Nstringer Entrepreneur

I currently own and operate a small business. I also have a wife and two children. For a few years now I have been tossing around the idea of getting an online business degree from a local university. I have also thought about furthering my education by simply reading and possibly taking a few single subject courses online. My goal is to use the knowledge I gain to grow my business in ways that I may not even be aware of now. I know how to make a good living doing what I'm doing now, but I want more than that. I have ideas for the future of my business and feel that education is the key to making that a reality. What are your thoughts? Advice?

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Nstringer ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix. I am hoping you will get a lot of fix from others.

My thoughts is Education should never be pursued to earn money. Never works on long term ... It may a be good opening ticket but after that its other than education.
    You have millions of half baked and half heart employees / entrepreneurs globally with low productive score and low return on investment. Present industries are just not been able to figure it out how to bounce back with such low quality workers.

Yes you guessed it right i am blaming lots on education and use of information.

Best wishes.