BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. theshoe

theshoe Entrepreneur

Is there any enthusiasm for a dedicated forums for:
    Ecommerce
    and
    Traffic Generation (as it relates to driving traffic to a Ecommerce sites or blogs)

2. K

K Entrepreneur

I'm sure there will be, tbh with you if there's enough people doing or interested in something then niche forums work 100%!

The hard part isn't launching a forum (unless you go the extra mile with features and design like we do), the hardest part is growing and maintaining. I'd say 80% or more of new forums will go to shit after the first 6 months.

3. Rohit sharma

Rohit sharma Entrepreneur

OP its good idea there is need of ecommerce and traffic generation forum and if possible also include "make money" forum.

4. Rohit sharma

You are right, the main thing is to attract members on forum and sharing valuable content. Simple discussions will not help in growth.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

You must advertise it in some way. There are some free ways (most don't work) unless its promoting to your contact list, social media, and networking. There are paid options but to make it worth it you must think about if the audience is right. You can get index on Search Engines and found but you must establish first!

6. rutinsped

rutinsped Business Owner Entrepreneur

I have two ecommerce site so I am interesting how to drive traffic if not Adwords or Facebook ads?

7. Rohit sharma

there is thousands of other ways to drive traffic to Ecommerce sites.

8. rutinsped

Please Rohit tell me a few of it if you don't mind?

9. William Clements

10. rutinsped

11. William Clements

12. Rohit sharma

Like expired domain traffic, Media buying, Offline Flyers and posters posting, Adv. in news paper offering discounts. There is lot more you just need to search.

13. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

This is a tool I'm using, amidst many, to this day. Found it back in the day when I got started. However, try to use this tool to promote a website, rather than an Affiliate link. Discover your niche, know what to promote and this will work for you. It still works for me, Four years down the line. Besides, any site with a 100% Trust rating has definitely proved itself - Link Removed, available on Request Only

It will create relative content, and even videos and share it over all Major social media sites, including YouTube. Once this is operational, all this is done on autopilot.

Hope this helps,
    D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  14. Marcos

Marcos Entrepreneur

Mr Deon, track the amount of traffic resulting of the use of this tool ?

15. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Hi Macros.

With All the different Traffic driving concepts and tactics I currently use, it will be difficult to pin any specific analytic report based primarily on this tool. Social media marketing is extremely vast, and most analytic reports will indicate only the social media site it originated from.
    However, I can assure you once you use this tool you will get email messages of Videos being loaded to your YouTube Channel. If you have email notifications set on the Social Media sites used by this tool, you will receive the messages of new posts linking to the URL you wish to drive traffic to. Also, you have to allow the tool time to work and create content, it will take a few days. That's why you have a 60 Day money back guarantee. It's still your responsibility to build your social media platforms, best way to do this - Engagement.
    Remember, this is a tool and not a magic button. Your niche targeting need to be spot on, you have to target a profitable niche and have a high converting product. Take your time before you enter your URLs into the software, first find what will work for you.

Hope this helps,
    Deon Christie