BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Totally great advice. Thanks for sharing! :)

I absolutely agree with this post. Don't ever let negative thoughts keep you from achieving something big in life. You wouldn't know if you're going to be successful or not if you aren't going to try at least once. And if you fail along the way, learn to be resilient and give it another shot.

ElShaddai1234 likes this.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I think number 5 is probably the scariest one for most people, as if they have an idea or a concept they'd usually love to give it a go and see if it could work.

The fact that your idea might fail, leaving you penniless and destitute isn't very appealing though and that's why I think a lot of good ideas won't get off the ground.

4. ElShaddai1234

ElShaddai1234 Entrepreneur

I absolutely agree! In addition, can one differentiate between yourself and your dream business?

5. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

Number 3 and number 5 will stop you every time. Number 4, you probably need to figure out if it really is a stupid idea or not. Sometimes stupid ideas work because nobody else thought of them, and there is actually a market for it. For number 3, you might want to find a way to start without a lot of money, and for number 5 you need to figure out how much you can afford to loose without going completely broke and still be able to function.

6. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I love these, especially number 4. I bet a lot of great inventions and businesses came out of being skeptical of their ideas first. Also number 5 is good too because if people think that way, they won't go for a potentially amazing idea that could go really far.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

A dream business so to speak is hard to categorize. As with any business, if it's turning over a consistent profit, it could be described as a dream business, even though it might not be what you'd actually choose to do.

On the other hand , if what you want to do is making a loss, soon that dream business could turn in to a nightmare very quickly.