Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Domain Name Registrar

Discussion in 'Websites and Social Media' started by TaylorV, Nov 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. TaylorV

TaylorV Member

I am looking to register a domain name. Any recommendations? I was considering name cheap.

2. Benwb

Benwb Member

name cheap is good! I recommend them. Uni registry is great too

3. djbaxter

djbaxter Tech Admin Administrator

I've been using GoDaddy for years for all my domains. I'm not a fan of theirt hosting but the domain registration part of their business has always worked well for me.

Adam Toren likes this.
  4. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Member

Yes, I also use GoDaddy. We used 1&1.com in the past but have switched everything over to GoDaddy for domain registration.

5. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

I like name cheap, their prices are really good and so is their customer service.

I've had a domain with HostGator for three years, no problem there, either.

6. antokay

antokay Member

I would also suggest netfirms,I have been using them for long and they are good customer care.

djbaxter likes this.
  7. Adrianna Nine

Adrianna Nine Member

I've published a couple different websites in the past, and because I used Wix to create them, I also used Wix to purchase domains. It's incredibly easy and they email you when your domain is set to renew.

8. APFG

APFG Member

I go with namecheap as well, their service is really good and customer service is great as they always succeed every time you ask a question and are unsure they will help you and go the extra mile. They will also set up everything for you, so you don't have to.

azgold likes this.
  9. sassytrumpet

sassytrumpet Member

I've been using the one that came with my hosting but I've heard positive things about GoDaddy.