BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. joshua byrne

joshua byrne Entrepreneur

Hello, I am curious whether or not anyone would know of a good and efficient way of making money online whether it's through a business or just a job. I'm open to many ideas so feel free to give me any that come to mind. Also I am only 15 so certain places on the internet like upwork.com are not an option for me.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

There's a lot of ways to earn money online. If you are a good writer, you can check out these sites: Cracked, Love to Know, and ListVerse. They pay their writers around $50-100 per article. You can also start a blog, and monetize it through Google AdSense. You can also sell your services on job marketplaces such as Fiverr, Guru, and Freelancer. You can also work as a transcriber for TranscribeMe, and CastingWords. Best of luck! :)

joshua byrne likes this.
  3. joshua byrne

joshua byrne Entrepreneur

Thank you! I will best sure to try these opportunities out and see which ones best suit me.

4. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

A good idea of making money online is blogging. The reason is though alot of work goes into a blog, it generates passive income and in due course, can attract direct advertisers. Unlike revenue share sites and many online tasks the income is not shared. A good site to start with due to the ease and facilitation provided is Wealthy Affiliate. You can also not be wrong with Fiverr.

5. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Entrepreneur

I think by far the best way to make money is to learn different programming languages. There are so many things you can do with that skill. Start selling Wordpress themes, create an app and sell it, or maybe put it for free and use ads, you can also develop webpages for big companies, sell your services on fiverr.. etc. And the best thing is that most big developers didn't really study it at college or anything, they learnt by watching youtube videos!

That's my suggestion!

6. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Young people like you are very adventurous when it comes to computer and you can search many online works that will interest you and that is just right for your time and schedule if you are studying.

7. jona

jona Entrepreneur

Money online is the same a money in real life, you will get paid according to your skill and what you bring to the table, if you can do serious software development or can write very well (I am talking journalist level) you will be compensated accordingly. If you lack those skills and can't produce some kind of content that people would like to consume, then you can always fallback to repetitive and simple tasks that you can do for money online, but, just like in real life, since a lot of people could and are willing to do them and require no skill, expect the pay to be very very low. You may think that because the work is online and from home is easy money, but don't fall for that trap because you may end up investing hours of your time for a return of investment that is less than a minimum wage job, and that doesn't make any sense because you can earn much more and have job security to boot if you simply find a job flipping burgers.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  8. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

You can also make money online by creating a store in such merchant websites as Ebay, Amazon or start your own merchant website. You simply go to Amazon and look for good deals and list them to sell on Ebay. You can even purchase cheap items from such sites and resell them at a good price offline. Another method is to pick deals from Ebay or Craiglist and list them on your website or blog.

9. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

There are so many ways to earn money online, the only limitation is the time you have to put in. It is easier to earn $100 from working at Macdonalds than blogging in my opinion. Here are the options you can choose:
    Affiliate marketing
    I have heard a lot about it but have not invested the time to research it and start working. It looks like a lot of work and time is something I usually do not have at hand. However, there are many success stories that used this method.
    Blogging for Profit
    This requires a lot of dedication, passion and time.
    Email Marketing
    This looks good, but I do not like some of the things that greedy people have done like selling people's email addresses.
    Domain/Website Flipping
    Start your own website
    Write and publish an eBook

10. MeshBean

MeshBean Business Owner Entrepreneur

TRY MeshBean. Install the app from Google play or App store, then download apps. You will get coins which, are exchangeable with GIFT CARD ( i.e. amazon gift cards, apple gift cards) , PAYPAL MONEY. Also if you refer to your friends you will collecting more coins! Play New Games, Make Money Online
    Please contact me for more information.

11. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

+1 for learning to code.

There are so many reasons why you would want to do this.

As said above, you can create wordpress themes (themes for other frameworks also) and games.
    Having the ability to code will always give you options that you would never have otherwise. If you decide on a business that you want to test and see how it works, you then have the ability to develop your own systems, lowering the cost of getting started.

But it all comes down to what you are interested in, if you get back to us with some of the things you are interested in and the hobbies you have then im sure there is more than one that can be monetized in various ways.

Look at the things you are interested in, how they can be improved and then put a plan in place that would have a goal of solving the problem.

eg/ Nothing for people your age to do after school or on weekends? contact community centers, see how much they charge to rent out a hall for the night, negotiate to see if you can pay them after your event, speak with bands that are in your school see if they would be interested in playing, see how much they would want, maybe even do a % from the takings on the door. First thing is to get all the numbers in place, identify the baseline cost. Once you have your baseline cost you can then look at the amount you would have to charge per head to cover your costs. Biggest thing after all that is marketing, get flyers printed, hand them out around the school.

I miss my school days, there is no easier time to make money than when your in school.

If you want to go the online route, obviously the above is not going to be the method to take, but the essentials are always the same.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing items from amazon and selling them on ebay, due to the fact that your profit margins are gonna crap, like not even worth the time to make the listing. Also being under 18 when paypal ask you to provide ID, your accounts gonna get suspended and your funds will be seized as paypal state that you need to be 18 to have an account.

another reason for learning to code:

Once you learn to code you can then write your own little calculator program to determine the profitability of potential ideas,

12. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Everyone's given great ideas thus far, but I thought I'd add a few to mix!
    Clickworker: Where you can do things like data entry, translation, company profile reading... I'm not sure if there's an age limit, but maybe a parent can set up something for you in their name? That or you could always take surveys on sites like InboxDollars and Swagbucks. Small income per survey or task, but you can accumulate coinage pretty fast. I've gotten multiple payouts already from both. Other places to try are definitely sites like Fiverr, if you have special skills; Taskrabbit; Slicethepie; and Amazon Mechanical Turk.

I also recommend checking out The Penny Hoarder. The website has amazing tips.

MeshBean likes this.
  13. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

Good for you on your initiative! All good ideas above. If you have a good command of the English language, there's no reason not to write for paying publications. Here are a few paying markets for health articles from my blog. Look into: Vibrant Life; U.S. Kids; Eating Well; Narrative Magazine and MOAA (Military Officers Assoc. of America. Check their guidelines before submitting. Make sure you format your work and address correspondence correctly. Good luck!

14. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

Thank you for sharing these ideas! I can't wait to start checking some of them out! What an amazing time we live in and what an amazing group of people to share information like this!! :D

15. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

I think you should think about making money online because it is not simple at all, instead you should learn how to make money sustainable

CoolSpot likes this.
  16. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

Sustainable income is key, making a few quick trades and making money is simple and straight forward, trying to keep that going over long periods of time adds a level of difficulty into the mix, and you really have to keep on top of things to keep everything running smoothly.

17. theshoe

theshoe Entrepreneur

Anyone fluent in two languages or more- offer translation services to web developers and ad publishers etc.

18. MeshBean

MeshBean Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hello,

You can TRY MeshBean. It is a mobile app FREE, you can download it from Google Play and download apps/play games to collect coins then redeem the collected coins with Paypal Money or Gift Cards!

19. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Hi! Here are my suggestions:
    • Download apps like Perk, Apptrailers, Inbox Dollars and Viggle. These enable you to earn some points which can then be transferred to cash or gift cards. You only do tasks like watch videos, complete surveys and open email messages to get points.
    • Register to survey sites like Toluna, YouGov, MintVine, Global Test Market and Swagbucks. You can earn points that can be converted to cash as well.
    • Review songs with SliceThePie or Music X-Ray. Every review earns you a few cents and cents do add up!
    • Create your own blog and reap profit from it. Find some ad sponsors and you can definitely see earnings every month.
    • Register for usability sites like Usertesting which enable you to test sites and app for any bugs. You just need to have your own microphone, headset and laptop. You would then download a software that can record how you access and use a site.
    Good luck!

20. doodles67

doodles67 Entrepreneur

If you like to craft, you can sell your items on Ebay, Etsy, Facebook Yardsale, etc., or you can create your own website. Ebay, Etsy, and other sites will charge you fees. If you have your own website, you will have more control over the website design, and you will not have to pay for fees; however, you will have to do your own advertising.