BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Member

I'm a video game nerd, so I have played plenty of games for the last 25 years or so... I remember playing my first games on my Atari2600. Moon patrol, Ms. Pac Man, Millipede, Donkey Kong. Those were the days!

setupdisc likes this.

2. It's Super Mario. Me and my siblings used to play that when we were still kids. I really like adventure video games since I was a kid.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I would have to assume that it would have been something on the regular Nintendo or the Gameboy, and for those I would think that it would have either been Tecmo Bowl or Paperboy or a Super Mario Brothers game for the Gameboy. I have some good memories of those consoles, but it is kind of funny to think about how far things have come to today's world of video games. Sometimes simple is better, though.

4. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Member

Pokemon Red on my Gameboy Color. And Goldeneye on N64. OH man those were the days. Nostalgia is hitting me hard!

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Yes. I used to play Super Mario Brothers a lot when I was a kid. It's already a classic.

setupdisc likes this.
  6. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

I didn't get into video games until I was a teen. So the first game I played I believe was Guitar Hero, then Call of Duty.

7. guitarmom1279

guitarmom1279 Member

The very first video game I played was the original Nintendo. I played Super Mario Bros. It was always a fun time and we always got a kick out of watching my mom because everytime Mario would jump she would either jump up orraise her arms up really fast. I see these video games today and think they aren't no where near as fun as the original Nintendo.

8. setupdisc

setupdisc Member

One of the first games I ever played was on the Magnavox Odyssey and the Atari 2600. The first PC games I ever played were on the IBM PC 8088 (4mhz wonder) and a Tandy Color Computer 3. I liked the orginal NES too, but my favorite was the Sega Master System.

Games today seem to attract millenials a lot, but I'm more into retro gaming than any of what is out there now. There was something more special and enjoyable about the older games and gaming systems than the "3D" polygons and what they're pushing with games now. They're ok, and I do enjoy some of the newer games like the Tekken carts, but the whole "first person shooter" thing has been played out since Wolfenstein 3D and Doom, and some of the attempts by game authoring companies to insert politics into their games has taken a lot of the fun and enjoyment in playing them away more than they realize.

I used to own a Playstation 2 and an Xbox years ago, but after projects like putting Linux onto it I grew bored with it and decided to sell it. If I want to play a game now, I just fire up an emulator and enjoy that on a desktop or laptop instead.