BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I have a blog since last two years but I haven't monetized it yet. Do you have a blog? Do you earn through it? What options have your used for monetizing your blog?

2. eProject

eProject Entrepreneur

You can earn from a blog if only you have enough audience or traffic. To have traffic you need to work hard creating new and a lot of content. If you are sure that you have enough traffic then you can start promoting ads for pay. You can join programs like Adsense whereby they pay you for your ad space. You can make a lot of money if you can have more than 5000 unique visitors to your site, daily.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

There are many ways to monetize a blog, and there are many ways to get traffic as well.

Blogs can be setup in many ways. I have content sites and continuity sites using WP. The continuity sites earn from membership and the content sites earn from ads.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have already tried monetizing my blog before, but sadly, it didn't work effectively on my end. Well, I have also been pretty busy during that time so I wasn't able to fully focus on my blog. Anyway, blogging can be profitable as long as you stay dedicated, patient, and hardworking.

5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I have a website and I have monetized buy running ads from ad networks, listing affiliate products, renting/selling ad space.
    If you get a regular traffic, you can easily monetize your blog/website. However, you must be aware that monetizing does not guarantee earnings.In order to earn, you should have very big traffic.

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

For those of you who have an blog you want to monetize, I am the owner/CEO/Accounts Manager for Affiliates Media. You can PM me if interested in possibly monetize with our Affiliate Network!