BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Divine Haven

Divine Haven Entrepreneur

Hello my name is Ann Marie Bisnathsingh, Divine Haven has been in existence for the past four (4) years. However, I did not do a good job working to promote and grow the business, I am in the process of moving from one store front to another, actually I am moving the store to my home, which is at the back of the Roman Catholic Church I attend... well, its part of the Parish where I attend, which I am going to make work in Divine Haven's favour.

Because of my lack at promoting 'Divine Haven' I needed to take on a full time job, so I will be working on Divine Haven part time.

I am looking forward to what this forum will expose me too, and I hope to make full use of this forum to grow and become better... If I am able to help others that would be awesome...
    "just ask me what I did, and you will know what not to do :)"

May God bless the person/persons responsible for putting this forum together, and I pray that we may all benefit from being a part of this forum.

Regards,
    Ann Marie

T J Tutor likes this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

3. Divine Haven

Thank you very much... very much appreciated

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

You are welcome.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Divine Haven , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Great to have you join us.

Hope you find the knowledge and guidance to bring yourself to the successes you seek. Maybe you can get a new thread going in the General Business and Entrepreneurship forum and ask for guidance with bringing the business back to life.

Looking forward to your progress.

T J

7. Divine Haven