BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Lulú

Lulú Entrepreneur

Hello everyone!
    I'm joining this forum, hoping to find great people with great ideas to share. I'm still discovering that part of me that wants to be an entrepreneur and I'm sure that reading your threads will help me. I live in Mexico, I'm a nutritionist and I know there's a lot of work to do in my country and all over the world. I have some ideas about a business of my own to help other people have a healthy way of living.

It's a pleasure being and sharing with you!

Lulú

T J Tutor and Brian D. Evans like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum Lulu.

Do you want to be an Entrepreneur in your current field of work? Or some other area?

3. Lulú

Lulú Entrepreneur

Yes I would like to. Right now I'm administrating a restaurant next to my father, but in a future I would like to have my own business related to nutritional orientation.

dyanmarie25 likes this.
  4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Well we look forward to following your venture should you do it!

What restaurant? Local or national chain?

5. Lulú

Lulú Entrepreneur

It is local, here in Puebla, Mexico. It is called mai pai (our concept is pacific rim cuisine, sometimes it is more related as asian fusion)

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

7. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

Nutrition is a topic that a lot of people are poorly educated on. I think you could create an awesome business relating to nutrition. Perhaps a blog to start. I have built up many successful blogs, if you want any tips, let me know!

Bonsco and Lulú like this.
  8. Lulú

Lulú Entrepreneur

Hello Brian! I was thinking exactly about that. Part of my major is based on science and I would like to have a space where to share this information with others. I'll be grateful to read your tips on how to start an interesting blog!

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. :) We're glad to have you on board. I agree with Brian, you can start a blog about healthy food/cuisine since it's really related to your field of study. Best of luck!;)

Lulú likes this.
  10. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi @Lulú , welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Lulú likes this.
  11. Bonsco

Bonsco Entrepreneur

Welcome Lulú,
    Nutrition is a great topic and there is so much mis-information out there. Being ,feeling and living healthy is so important, the real money is in sick people that's why there is so much mis-information out there. I live a PH balanced life and as we know disease can't live in an alkaline body.
    Looking forward to hearing more and if I can assist let me know.
    Cheers

Lulú and EF-Roger like this.
  12. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Lulú , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Everyone has the means to be an entrepreneur, dig your heals in and commit to finding the entrepreneurial spirit inside yourself. Once you tap into it, your dreams become a path of taking action to arrive at your destination!

Looking forward to your post and threads.

See you around the community.

T J

Lulú and Bonsco like this.