BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. ianternet

ianternet Member

did anyone here start a digital web agency with all work outsourced. how do clients feel about the work being outsourced? do you tell them that the work it outsourced? or do you let them know it is handed in the states and just source it all out?

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

While I'm not 100% sure if you can outsource every part of the work, if you can, the one thing I wouldn't recommend is to try and pulling the wool over your customers eyes and claim it was done in-house.

Being honest with your clients is the only way to be because even if your not strictly upfront with just one, if the word gets out then that will put doubt in the rest of your clients minds.

3. webrunner

webrunner Member

As long as the job is done well and to the client's satisfaction, why would the client care whether it was done inhouse or outsourced? If he does ask, tell him the truth.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I have never outsourced 100% of my business. As for my clients, they are under contract with my company. They are informed under my contract with them that some work may be outsourced to independent contractors. They rarely ask for more definitive information.

5. ianternet

ianternet Member

It wouldnt be 100%. just the creative stuff. I have employees onsite but majority of it would be sourced. I am also building a traffic team which that too will be eventually sourced out as well. yea I had a client say prior that they could have gotten it sourced themselves for cheaper. so maybe yea just be upfront about it and go from there

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I know a lot of companies who outsource all work, most of them are in the field of customer service, and technical support. They do this thing because outsourcing is much cheaper compared to in-house work. Anyway, if the client asked you whether the job is done through outsourcing or not, then you better tell that person the truth.