BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Did you hit your target this year?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by K, Nov 21, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

SO Q4 is nearly over, did you hit your targets this year? Are you happy with how the year went etc?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I set my goals high, but reachable. Q1 was short. Q2 was par. Q3 was short, and Q4 is shaping up to be par.

3. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Yeah good news @T J Tutor.

I set my goals per model that worked for me last year and then tried to beat them.

I'm about 8 months into my tax year and around 50% already from last year.

4. Tagging

Tagging Entrepreneur

Nope but everything is now in place to make next year my bitch

Brian likes this.
  5. treebark

treebark Entrepreneur

No I did not reach my goals.

6. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I smashed every goal that I ran for. I wish I had ran a bit harder this month. I'very planted my garden for 2016!

K likes this.
  7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Well, this year has been very challenging for me, and although I did not reach my goals, I am still happy as I have learned lots of things. I am now looking forward to a more productive, and successful year this 2016.

Valsthrivers likes this.
  8. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Nope. I don't even remember where I put my new year's even resolutions. I was pretty close to achieving some of them, but bombed hard a couple of things and lost motivation. However, I've just finished writing my bucket list for 2016 and, hopefully, with a bit of discipline, I'll finish them all.

Valsthrivers likes this.
  9. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

I blew my target away this year. I always setup my goals for success. Far too many people make big grand goals that became harder and harder to achieve as time goes on.

Valsthrivers likes this.