BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. eProject

eProject Entrepreneur

How many here research through crowdsourcing? It may not be online but looking for ideas from friends and family members can really help in one's research about marketing. You may ask questions about how they usually respond to emails they receive that are targeted for marketing. You can also get response on how to improve email marketing techniques.

bhu likes this.

2. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

I utilize crowdsourcing all the time. It makes no sense to me to work in a vacuum or relative vacuum. I know people use crowdsourcing to get a quick logo or design, but there are so many other things that one can do. For example, you can use this forum to validate ideas and get a bunch of great inputs.

bhu likes this.
  3. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I think crowdsourcing is a great way to learn new concepts or ideas. As we all know, the more minds think, the more ideas we generate. One person's idea is different from another person. Who knows if that friend, family or colleague of yours might have the idea that can make you successful? It only takes some people, a group of people, that will be able to help you brainstorm on potential products, services or such things that you'd want to venture into.

bhu likes this.
  4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I have never done crowdsourcing for my personal finance or for investment in my business. However,some of my friends had once started a crodwfunding campaign to help me when I incurred property damage during the earthquake.

bhu likes this.
  5. thedeatheater123

thedeatheater123 Entrepreneur

Crowdsourcing and customer feedback is absolutely essential for idea validation and market research. You may think asking your friends and family about what they think about your idea is good enough, but the people who are close to you will always say it's a great idea since they want to support you. You may feel a particular idea is great but the world outside is large and diverse and people need to be really convinced that something new is actually worth it. Also you need to gauge the size of your market, for which conducting mass online/offline surveys is extremely important. All this research and data will help you a lot in converting your idea in to an actual consumer product and therefore a successful venture.

bhu likes this.
  6. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Crowdsourcing is a good method of gauging the success or otherwise of a venture. My take is that the respondents in your initiative should not be biased as is won't to happen if you interview some individuals near you. Others have wildly divergent views. The best thing to do is to watch the general trend and arrive at your own conclusions. I would vouch for consulting am expert or a practitioner in my area of interest.

bhu likes this.
  7. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My husband is vice president of a non-profit organization that is related to the movie industry. Their first project was a movie to be funded by crowd-sourcing. They needed 100 people who would invest 50k pesos each so they can have a budget of 5 million pesos for the movie. It was a good start because they easily got 5 investors. Unfortunately, their president died (of heart ailment) and the project was shelved. My husband said that in crowd-sourcing, you need to have plenty of connections otherwise you will just fail to get capital from investors.

bhu likes this.
  8. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

If yоu strugglе with writing, а рrоfеssiоnаl саn рrоduсе сорywriting рrоjесts, brаnding саmраigns аnd mеssаging mаtеriаls. Рrоfеssiоnаl writеrs саn аlsо еdit аnd rерurроsе еxisting соntеnt thаt mаy bе undеrреrfоrming оr undеrutilizеd. Yоur businеss соntеnt tеаm nееds tо bе аblе tо саtсh аttеntiоn, drivе trаffiс, аnd dо it in а рrоfеssiоnаl mаnnеr. Yоu саn turn tо соntеnt сrеаtiоn wеbsitеs, whiсh drаw оn а stаblе оf writеrs tо fill yоur nееds. Tооls likе MyBlоgU рrоvidе intеrviеws аnd thе аbility tо brаinstоrm with оthеrs оn niсhе tорiс

bhu likes this.
  9. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

One of my author clients crowdsources using a Street Team. They are available to share social media posts to market her books. My own Street Team also offers to beta read my books for me, giving their opinions and suggestions on how to make them better. I ran my ideas for my current work in progress, Blues 3, by about a dozen bestselling, award-winning authors that I have close colleague relationships with online. They validated my ideas, gave me feedback to grow them, and finally told me to write the damn book, that ideas would begin flowing once I put fingers to keys. They also hounded me for the first three chapters, which helped me get in gear and get the product created.

10. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Yeah and that feedback is really important. Frankly, I have great friends but they really aren't interested in a lot of things. The only time they really came on board was when I was testing this fun prototype sort of like siri. So, when they give their feedback, it was always "its great" or something. I don't need that. If it were great, I would have launched it. So, crowdsourcing helps gain valuable honest feedback.