BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Caitlin Park Kelly

Caitlin Park Kelly Entrepreneur

Hello All.
    Writing an intro to a group always feels a bit like creating an online dating profile. How do you sum up who you are an why you are here in a catchy but interesting way that gets you noticed but not instantly shunned for cliche or sensationalism? I have always thought online daters might be much more successful writing a little bullet pointed list of the real reasons they are online (1. single and tired of eating a pint of ice cream on Friday nights and falling asleep on the couch at 830 pm, 2. Excessive baggage has prevented me from maintaining a normal relationship- why not try and see if I can work some of that out with you? And so on.....). But I suppose there is an element of marketing in every transaction these days, right?

I digress.

Good news for me is that I am not working to market myself or some product in this environment. Perhaps the straight forward short list then applies to this introduction and why I find myself here:

1. Creative Executive level Sales/Business and Product Development professional tiring of making millions of dollars for someone else
    2. Playing with a number of ideas for businesses to either add value in the form of services or a product to enhance the retail relationship between vendor/supplier and retailer
    3. Need help navigating some of those ideas from like minded individuals who have valuable insights
    4. Ready to be passionate and excited again about the product I am marketing/selling and to have more ownership in the ultimate outcome of my efforts.
    I am looking forward to digging in to the resources that exist here.
    The end.
    Caitlin

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Caitlin Park Kelly , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you join us.

Well, maybe it's because they are meant to be revealing in order for members to pair up in some way. Of course, here it's for business!

Now this is a level of awesomeness. Breaking out on ones own is a wonderful and scary thing all in one. At least the first time.

it appears you may have many insights to share with the community. It's always great to have a new voice of experience join us.

Be sure to list your company in our Business Showcase.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J