BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Content will always be King

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Deon Christie, Nov 14, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

With specific reference to making money online, content is what will ultimately be responsible for your visitor conversion rate and sales. Content is what turns a click into a visitor, a visitor into a returning visitor and a most likely sale at this point. Try to focus your content on a single, clear message, in a way that it will stay with your reader and/or visitor.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

You could easily expand this into most any business field @Deon Christie , the content of all speech and text is what slows or speeds up conversions, of course, along with the quality of the product in most any area of business. It's just a matter of shaping the content for the moment. A business person is in the business of conversions every second of every day. With prospects, employees, investors, boards, vendors, etc.

3. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Fully agree, TJ.

Content creation is what drives traffic to my affiliate campaigns. As for the product, I prefer familiarizing myself with it's authenticity by purchasing and testing it. I do this after checking reviews and trust ratings with scamadviser.com. I like to be sure my content and claims of success is personally verified, it destroys your refund rate.

But that's a whole different direction all together.

Nice talking,
    Be Prosperous,
    D