BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. iamKoji

iamKoji Entrepreneur

NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE?

1. Having awesome content is wonderful…but it helps if someone actually reads it.
    2. You have a great looking website, a unique solution to your customer’s problems, but you seem to be living in a ghost town.
    3. Nobody knows you exist.
    4. You’ve spent money on ads, SEO “experts”, purchased program after program and still you can’t
    get any attention—you feel alone and frustrated and wonder if it’s time to throw in the towel.

"THE MOST VALUABLE AUDIENCE IS THE ONE THAT COMES BACK" - Time Magazine

Competition is fierce and your prospects are being overwhelmed by information. So, at a time when 90% of B2B buyers embrace content, you have to be the one to drive awareness and engagement with high value marketing to generate leads and build enduring relationships.

Effective Content Marketing doesn’t “sell”, it influences people’s behavior by inspiring them through high-quality, engaging, problem solving information that builds trust and helps you stand out from the competition.

If it sounds like you need a team to get the job done—and done in a way that’s effective and scalable, you’re right. Good news! We have an awesome full-service team ready to integrate your content into the reliable, dynamic, done-for-you solution you need to increase your site’s visibility and conversions.

THIS IS OUR ADVANCED CONTENT MARKETING SOLUTION

Content marketing is talked about and celebrated everywhere. 72% of CMOs say it’s the greatest thing since the invention of the color television set. Big experts give big talks on big stages about it. But few can fulfill and deliver content marketing systematically, strategically and in a results oriented manner.

Fortunately, we're among those few.

Content marketing is, effectively, replacing SEO
    (that "how will I get found in Google" thing).

Here is what our Dynamic Approach looks like…

After goals are established and the on-boarding questionnaire is completed with the Dynamic Key Advisor:

[​IMG]

Is Your business on its way up or down?
    If it is not going up fast, it will go down faster!
    Grab this opportunity before it slips away!

EF-Roger likes this.

2. Capital SEO

Capital SEO Business Owner Entrepreneur

You didn't mention any rates...??

Daniel Martin likes this.
  3. iamKoji

iamKoji Entrepreneur

As for the rates, we can talk at it if someone is interested.

4. Daniel Martin

Daniel Martin Entrepreneur

I would like to see a base price to see if I have it in my budget I like to see the bottom line up front.