BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Company Name Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Crei, Feb 28, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Crei

Crei Entrepreneur

Hello!

I am new to this forum and I'm so far enjoying it so. I come from Hack Forums.

Long story short, I'm looking for a new company name. I am going to be starting up my 3rd company and really have no idea what name to choose. I need a name that obviously isn't taken, domain(s) available, etc.

About the company:
    More or less it is custom hats, funny hats, etc. It is a hat company.

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post but thank you all in advance.

-Creighton​

K likes this.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Do you have a budget to by a premium domain or would you rather something unregistered?

3. Bobkeer

Bobkeer Entrepreneur

I ended up going the unregistered route and it all started with the domain name. I wanted to find something that no one had thought of and then went from there into branding the company around the name. It was a struggle but if you can get the name to me that is the biggest hurdle to jump.