BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Goldstandard89

Goldstandard89 Entrepreneur

I remember starting affiliate marketing, like Clickbank, and how confusing it was to make sense of all the information. For people just starting affiliate marketing, you don't have to have a website. You can have blog, Reddit or Tumblr account, when you start. In the beginning, you need a couple sells before investing serious time and money in a website. You can do a lot with Facebook and other social media that's free. After the first five sells, they you can consider if you want a build a website. But it's not need in the beginning if you are willing to be creative.

Any advice you wish people would have given to you when you started affiliate marketing?

2. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

How does clickbank compare to viglinks? I recently switched from amazon affiliates to viglinks because amazon is closing Louisiana based contracts due to a new state tax law. It's the only way I found a workaround but it affects my profit due to viglinks taking a cut.

3. Alaine

Alaine Entrepreneur

When I first got into affiliate marketing, all I had on my mind was SELLING. What I didn't know at that time was that no one would buy something unless they knew it would solve some problem for them.

An affiliate marketer, you must first provide all the information your prospective customers need [as they want to know what they need to solve their problem] and then you go a step further and recommend the product that will solve that problem. And you'll get a sale. Sounds easy but it takes time to master the art.

thedude likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Learn to build a proper funnel filled with the proper angles, triggers, calls to action, and be sure the content demonstrates that their clicking through will provide them features and benefits that eliminate a pain or problem for which they seek solutions.

If you put your mind to it, eliminate distractions, and properly use paid traffic, you can master a single vertical, tracker, and traffic source in a matter of months. Once you do that, you can apply what you learned during that period to any form of affiliate sales and be a winner. This is how all of us that are currently successful online marketers proceeded in order to make a fast entrance into this industry.

You do it like this, and I promise you your rewards will follow!