BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Carter

Carter Entrepreneur

Hi,

My name is Ryan Carter, most of my online contacts call me "Carter" and I'm from a small town in North Louisiana. I've always been the guy who could fix and solves problems no matter their size. My dream has always been to start my own business using one of my many product idea's, but then came marriage and children and I fell into the loop of just providing and doing what I thought a man should do i.e. Paying the bills, putting food on the table.

- I want more for my family.

I've been with my wife for 11 years, married for 6 and we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I'm fortunate enough to have a wife that supports me in everything I do and a daughter that meets me at the front door with a kiss everyday I come home from work. If I fail at everything else in life other than being a husband and father, I've still won!

Although I'm not old yet, I am getting there and at this point in life I feel it's time to make a move or just be content with being average. So that's what I'm doing! I'm in the process of starting a business with one of my product idea's and I'm here to learn.

I'm moving along quite nicely on my own, but I know I still have a lot to learn! I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting new people like myself.

Carter

T J Tutor and azgold like this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Carter - hello and welcome! Happy to have you here!

Great motivation for you to succeed!

I agree, you have still won. What a beautiful outlook on your life. Your priorities are in the right place.

Please avail yourself of any and all of the information on this site. Any questions about anything business related, you need only start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will be along to help you as best they can.

Looking forward to reading more about your business success!

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. Carter

Carter Entrepreneur

Thank you! I'll reveal more about my business in the upcoming months.

Thanks!

azgold likes this.
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Carter , welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

We're all looking forward to hearing more of your new business.

Hope to see you make loads of friends here.

See you around the forums.

T J

6. Travelingsarah

Travelingsarah Entrepreneur

I've just joined here.. I'm Sarah, I'm the travel agent who owns Family Trips Inc, My dream is to help families reconnect through travel.. I don't have clients to work with. I'm disabled, have time but not money to spend on marketing. I'm always looking to meet new people. I would love to start doing a lot of guest posts for different blogs to get exposure.

7. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@Travelingsarah , have a read through the various forum threads, you may get some great tips and ideas.

8. Travelingsarah

Travelingsarah Entrepreneur

I think I am going to try to do that more this coming week. I would love to know if you have anything specifically for social entrepreneurs

9. Carter

Carter Entrepreneur

Thanks, TJ!

Well, Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you know what you want, you just need to find a way to make it happen. Hopefully you can find some useful information here, there's plenty!