BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Car Sales Professional

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orlando, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Orlando

Orlando Entrepreneur

Hey Everyone!

My experience consists of working in a franchise dealership selling new and pre-owned vehicles. I did that for about two years and I also was their Internet Director where I was responsible for responding to all the internet leads and phone inquiries. I ended up leaving there and took some time off from the car business but found my way back about two years ago. I now work for a smaller independent dealership where we specialize in in-house financing and sub-prime lending. Our vehicles range from many makes and models with the mileage a bit on the higher end (100k plus). Our customer base is for those with really challenging credit, limited income, and low stability. However everyone is a buyer one way or another and with my passion and desire I make the difference and provide something new for these customers.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

That sounds really great. Do you have any plans to scale up your business bigger this time around?

3. Orlando

Orlando Entrepreneur

Yea definitely my intentions. The company that I'm at now is opening about a new car lot and I'm going to be running the show there. There is an insane amount of potential at this new place and I'm excited for it. It should be opening the first of January.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hey @Orlando , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Looking forward to your post and threads.

T J

5. Foxus

Foxus Entrepreneur

What makes of cars do you sell? I thought about being a car salesman at one point to pay the bills.

Volvo will be rolling out their first US-Made cars in 2018. We could use more Volvo's on the road.

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

7. Orlando

Orlando Entrepreneur

It's all different makes and models. Everything but high end luxury cars. Our vehicles come from wholesale and auctions. Our car lot is designed for buy-here pay-here but we offer all sorts of financing through banks as well. The majority of our customers have limited income and want to invest as low of a down payment as possible. It's just part of the business and it's easy to overcome :)

8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome

We have a cars forum, we look forward to reading what you have to say.