BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

I am in the market for other jobs that I can do from home. What are some legitimate sites that you can certainly make a decent amount of money on. Please help because all I keep getting are scams.

MeshBean likes this.

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

You can try some of these sites.
    Postloop
    The Forum Wheel
    Blogjob
    HubPages
    Upwork
    Forum Coin
    Note: I am on all of the aforementioned sites and I earn from these sites.

bhu likes this.
  3. eProject

eProject Entrepreneur

If you like writing then try out Zemandi. They pay you for articles you write after requesting. If you like taking surveys then subscribe to Crowdflower to take surveys. You can also join other freelancing sites like ODesk to do freelancing jobs.

bhu likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

To expend on what @eProject has stated, you can complete surveys and do other kinds of offers like signing up for sites or what not to earn money and even do clicks on an Get Paid To (GPT) Site. I own an GPT site myself which you can complete site offers, PTCs and do offers on up to 16 offer walls including 2 of which new sites cannot have on theirs as they are closed to them and they are Crowdflower & Virool Video Wall.

Learn more by clicking here. It is free to join and any site that charges for such service or has high payouts on PTCs like $10, $20 & $50 are scams. Of course, their are options to upgrade but they are totally optional and not needed to make money. You can do so to earn more money or even refer people as well.

Lots of people just focus on doing offers. You may PM me for more information or submit an trouble ticket in your account after joining.

Do your research! There are plenty of sites out there but not all of them pay. Speaking of which we have been around the GPT industry for over 4 years and we do not owe any debt to anyone.

You could always start an GPT site (can pm me and I can help you get started). However, that does take upfront money and many fail and close because of how saturated the industry is.

bhu likes this.
  5. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I like all of the options listed above, and I belong to some of them and they do offer some pretty good opportunities. I would add to the list Amazon Mechanical Turk, which is a pretty easy way to make some quick money for doing little, more academic surveys. The more academic thing really helps me, because they do seem to have more of a purpose.

6. zulfik

zulfik Entrepreneur

I would suggest:
    1, PTC sites, like neobux, clicksense(which also do offer surveys);
    2, Paid-to-write sites, like Hubpages, by transplanting Adsense ads, products of Amazon and ebay into your articles published;
    3, SFI, which is legit but should be consisitent in order to get successful;
    4, you can also establish your own website or blog to generate incomes.

bhu likes this.
  7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

What scams have you found?

What are your areas of interest online?

Can you elaborate on what type of business you would like to engage or own?

8. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

Okay this is a good list. Thanks.....I have heard of a few of these. I am going to research them all...thanks.

9. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Check out dreamhomebasedwork.com. She is a blogger who posts legitimate work from home jobs. A lot that pay pretty well hourly.

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

If you're a good writer, you can submit articles to sites such as Cracked, Love to Know, and ListVerse, they pay their contributors around $50-100. If you're also into transcribing audio files/podcasts, you may want to check out CastingWords, and TranscribeMe.

Sora likes this.
  11. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I am earning on the sites mentioned below:
    Postloop
    Blogjob
    Hubpages
    Forum Coin
    You can also try revshare sites but that involve risk of money.

12. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

Our company is a home-based business that is getting ready to be featured in Success at Home magazine for the third time. Scam free, you can promote free and our growth has been astounding. We are breaking the business model as it is cloud-based, no other company has an active fanpage with over 540,000 likes. We don't have to sell an opportunity, because the product is now the number one wellness product in North America. Message me if you want a free customer account to go snoop around. It truly costs nothing.

13. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Entrepreneur

Postloop, HireWriters and iWriter are all ones I've had success on.

You can also try Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr, or depending on your skills, teach an online class or write an ebook or something. But those first three are basically guaranteed money!

14. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Entrepreneur

One website that I always recommend to those who are interested in working from home is Rat Race Rebellion. It is not a job itself, but instead it is a page where new screened work at home jobs are posted. The people who run this site work hard to research every job they have listed and they do not post anything that is not a legitimate work from home job. There are jobs in customer service, telemarketing, sales, freelance writing, transcription and many others as well.

15. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

I think it depends which kind of work interest you in this kind of work from home. Before I was into article writing and although I am earning a decent amount I am always stressed out that is why I gave up and switch to writing post in forum sites like Postloop and ForumCoin which I am concentrated working and I am enjoying at the same time learning when I am working in this sites. There are still many sites that you can try like the ones that had been mentioned above that are legit but still you have to be very careful and check it very well first before joining in these work from home sites..

16. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I just can't believe that somebody as actually suggested PTC sites as a legitimate way to make money. Trust me, Neobux and PTC sites like that, are not a way to earn money from working online.

Clicking 30 adverts for 2 cents a day, isn't really classed as work to me for a start, and the amount you get certainly doesn't qualify as any form of wage.

FreelancingQueen likes this.
  17. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Make money online is easy, for example you can join paid forums and earn instant cash or write for content mills and earn revenue. However, making good money is really hard because it all depends on your skills, expertise, luck, knowledge, and dedication. You will earn more as a designer than as a writer. What kind of skills do you have? You can try freelancer sites.

18. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

Last time I saw sites like these there was also a cap on the amount of clicks you could do a day, somewhere around 50 clicks, so you cant even script a bot to have it click 24/7 (assuming this is why the limit is there in the first place tbh). to make any actual money from this you would need a few 100 accounts on as many sites as possible, then due to the amount of clicks that you would need to place a day you would defiantly need a bot (or a few) for it, otherwise you might be lucky if you can pull $2 a day.

pwarbi likes this.
  19. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Entrepreneur

I personally would not say it is easy, but if you know where to find the jobs, a decent living can be earned if you work full time. That is why I suggest looking on Rat Race Rebellion because they have so many different types of jobs you can apply for. I prefer writing for myself, but if someone likes to do customer service, telemarketing, sales or other types of work from home jobs, they may find what they are looking for there.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  20. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Its a writer's market if you know where to look.

Just google "write for us get paid" and you will find a long list of websites that pay anywhere from $5 to $500 per article depending on what you bring to the table.

I can tell you that I have only consistently made money via Freelancer and Fiverr. Look on these sites for "forum posting". You will find new forum guys paying a good amount of money for long term gigs. Check this list out, hope it opens up on your system: Forum Posting Jobs for February 2016 | Freelancer

For example, a guy pays me $100 a week to post articles on his forum. Not bad considering its regular work!

bhu and FreelancingQueen like this.