BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Jade

Jade Warrior

I wanted to share with you my company's website and a little questionnaire for you to fill out. Be honest, I can handle it :)

Site: Abolos.com | One Stop Home Improvement Online!
    Form: Abolos.com Feedback

Info:
    Abolos.com is dedicated to making home improvement easier. We offer many items to help with your DIY projects for your house! We love to make your life easier, and with us projects are a breeze!

Disclaimer:
    I am ready to accept sales, but please this isn't the reason for this post. If you truly like something, pick it up.. but don't feel this is an advertisement.

Thanks.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Seasoned Warrior

I filled out the survey form. I think it was quite easy to navigate your site. It just loaded a bit slowly for me, probably can be attributed to my internet connection. I love the colors used in your site, it is easy on the eyes. The organization is also very nicely done, it's not cluttered. Overall, it was a nice and easy site to navigate to. Good luck and I hope you get more orders!

Jade likes this.
  3. Jade

Jade Warrior

Would you consider the use of "sales" is over-done?

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Warrior

I filled out the survey as well. When the webpage came up though at first, it says "Error: LESS parse error unclosed block". I don't know what that means, but I got it when I clicked on a link as well from the page. Some of the photo blocks don't show anything, under Tiles Flooring for example. I also feel like there's a little too much clutter on the site. I see there's a ton of pages to go through. That'd take forever. I like the look and design of the site though.

5. Jade

Jade Warrior

It is an online shop with over 100K items. But our tech person messed some stuff up apparently over the night. Fixing now ;)

6. TobiasW

TobiasW Warrior

I'm still getting the error message reported above Jade. It would be unfair to comment when all I see is a very basic site structure, so let us know when it's fixed and I'll be pleased to review for you.

7. Jade

Jade Warrior

Thank you for understanding. Our team is working to resolve the issue ;)