BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

You might be jealous of Calvin Harris because he's the world's best-paid DJ — the Scotsman raked in $66 million in 2015, according to Forbes estimates— or because he's superstar Taylor Swift's boyfriend.

Well, here's one more reason to be envious: he's got some pretty sweet real estate. Like this four-bedroom, 10,620-square-foot Hollywood Hills bachelor pad, which he just put up for sale for $9.995 million, according to Variety.

He bought it in 2013 for $7 million, public records say. It's listed with the Altman Brothers and Douglas Elliman.

Does this confirm rumors that he's moving in with Swift? Not necessarily: looks like Harris is just saying goodbye to his smaller spot, as he also owns a $15 million 10-bedroom mansion in Beverly Hills.

Read more Calvin Harris, the world's top-paid DJ, has listed his Beverly Hills bachelor pad for just under $10 million

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I never understood how DJ's could become so successful.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow. I didn't know Calvin Harris is that rich. He would probably become much richer now since he's linked to Taylor Swift.

4. Rcastellon

Rcastellon Entrepreneur

Calvin Harris started as a bag boy at a grocery store. That is a long way from how much he has achieved now. Great info thanks for sharing