BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Business Rep.(Newbie here)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN, Feb 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN

FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN Entrepreneur

I'm John, an African, Im kinda new in this forum but I have been active in the sister website (Affiliatefix).

However, like the headline suggest, I am a conceptualist, a researcher, business and ICT person. I am very consummate Business representative expert. I am also into Buyers/suppliers/materials sourcing.

Like I said i reside in Africa, I know the terrain and if there is anyone interested in coming to Africa for business they can talk to me. I am on Skype: fmbaba01.

I will be expecting your response..

Thanks.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hey @FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN , great to see you have joined here at EntrepreneurFix!

Hope to see you posting all around our forums here. We have load of great members and representing every corner of business and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

See you around the forums my friend!

T J

3. FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN

FAPOHUNDA OLUFEMI JOHN Entrepreneur