Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Looking For Business Partners

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, or Trade' started by Vario ETES, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Vario ETES

Vario ETES Member

Actually looking for business partners to work with on trading construction materials and product to the Caribbean and south america.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

PM me, sounds interesting. I have never been in the construction trading industry before!

3. Vario ETES

Vario ETES Member

I am this market where lot of needs was identified. Especially in the field of construction and Real estate. There is a real oprtunity. I can give more details. Skype: "etesvario" or email, let me know

4. Vario ETES

Vario ETES Member

etesvario-at-gmail-dot-com

5. Are you guys looking to do business in the UK, as I have a construction company in the UK focused on building residential houses and I would be interested to see what kind of materials would be available.

My email is gbhamra1997 @gmail.com and my Skype is gbhamra1997

Vario ETES likes this.
  6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Sent a friend request on Skype!

7. I saw, I will talk about what I am looking for on there