BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Business idea.

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Cash, Aug 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Cash

Cash Entrepreneur

I have an idea, which I think to be a great one. I generate ideas daily on a business I want. I have all the details planned out. What step do I take next to get the ball rolling?

2. Snapple

Snapple Entrepreneur

Create a business plan or take a business management 101 course. Without a business plan you will most likely lose control of your business idea. Look up what a business plan is online.

EF-Roger likes this.
  3. dwhs

dwhs Business Owner Entrepreneur

As far as the business plan don't get too hung up. Just get a template online and fill it out the best you can and as honest as your can. If you need a loan you can clean it up later. A lot of ideas never make it past fruition because of the fear to dot i's and cross t's. Sometimes just starting can help you figure out what to do next. Don't be afraid to fail, most business owners have several failures under their belt and are better for it.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It is good to have business ideas, but make sure that is something you are truly passionate about, and it must also be a realistic one so you could be able to make it happen.

If you have already set a plan and if you now are financially ready, then I guess that is the time for you to take the next step of launching that business and make it available to the public.

5. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

If I were you, I would test the market as if the company had already operating. Give it a shot and see how many leads can you get, ask around about your product/service and see who would need it the most and how much would they realistically be able to pay.

If everything is good after a 7 week trial, go with full speed ahead. That's what I would do if I were you.

6. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

Certainly start in a limited way, don't over-reach yourself or your finances. Keep expenses and outlay as low as you can initially and be prepared to work incredibly hard for a limited income initially. A good business plan is essential if you're looking to get a loan to start you up but there are plenty of online tools to help you complete one professionally if you have no experience in preparing one before.