BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur

Hey all,
    Once i over heard a phone conversation between a wholesaler(who happens to be my friend)and his client. The client was from Romania and she wanted to purchase some towels from him but due to very limited budget,she was scared of the product quality.Incase she lost the money.
    The samples were sent to her and she was satisfied but still the fear of getting the wrong final delivery was daunting for her.
    The deal did not work out because of the simple trust factor which i am sure most of entrepreneur who buy stock from abroad have to fear.
    I gave a suggestion to my friend to send her enough stock that incase of a loss he can laugh it off as a bad experience in business. He agreed to send her enough towels that would get her start up business going and the wholesaler wont sweat incase of loss (the client being a fraud)
    After 5 years she has managed to become one of his most respected clients importing over 15000 towels per month along with other apparels.
    Some times you have to take a leap of faith.
    Opportunity knocks, you just have to realise it at the right time.(which both the fools did not ..lol)

azgold likes this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Online or offline, trust is a huge factor in building a client/supplier relationship. Both parties have something to lose if things go sour.

The lady from Romania had the added stress of worrying about the people handling the shipping.

I'm glad it worked out well for both of them. :)

3. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur

It worked out quiet well for her. I can understand that in partnerships like this its more worrying for the buyer because there credibility is online...

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

It's probably a good idea to start with a small order to see how things go.

5. Jean

Jean Entrepreneur

Exactly, trust is really a huge factor.

6. ourbusinessladder

ourbusinessladder Entrepreneur

in business trust has a huge role, its always better to start a business with less stock or investment.

7. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur