BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

While I like the idea of the business centre, I'm not a big fan of the 'raising' topic if I'm being honest. To me it's just going to be bombarded with people begging for money in the hope somebody will be stupid enough to either a) invest in a business opportunity that can't get investment from anywhere else as its destined to fail or b) there's no investment opportunity there in the first place and it's just a scam.

That's just my opinion of course, but I do think it's going to have to be watched very closely by the admin and mods.

2. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

This is not the section for this. Please post here.
    I agree. Personally, only the investing title is needed. This will be discussed among the staff team. I will most likely suggest that only those with viable business plans can request financial aid.

K and pwarbi like this.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I sound like I'm trying to stop people building their own ideas and businesses but that's not the case at all. I just think people asking for donations to a gofundme account to help pay for college and to look after their children isn't really something the forum should be used for.

Like you say, let the staff decide and I, along with every other member will obviously respect the decision made. I was just giving my opinion and thought it was a concern that needed voicing.

4. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

I apologize for any misunderstanding. My post had the intention to convey my full agreement with your post. This is a business forum, and we intend to keep it under the means of business related actions, so personal funding, and if or if we do not allow it on the forum will certainly be discussed.
    We value the input of you, and other members of the forum, and it's what makes us better everyday.

pwarbi likes this.
  5. K

K Entrepreneur

I do agree it needs to be moderated, we will work on some templates users will HAVE to use when submitting a thread.