BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Burger or Pizza?

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by dyanmarie25, Nov 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am just wondering which one do you prefer to eat, burger or pizza?

As for me, I would definitely pick pizza over burger any time of the day, specially if it's Yellow Cab's Garden Special Pizza. ;):D

2. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Pizza, just because you can do a lot with pizza. You can have a burger pizza but you can't have a pizza burger, get what I'm saying? It's all in the toppings. Also pizza has a great history originating from Italy and all that but I don't know how burgers started.

3. Cake

Cake Entrepreneur

Pizza!

EF-Roger likes this.
  4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

I love burgers, but you cannot beat a good pizza

5. davide strina

davide strina Entrepreneur

Definitely Piazza but you know I am Italian :)

6. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I suppose I would go with pizza's over burgers because there is much more opportunity for variety. I would get sick of eating burgers regularly at lot faster than I would get sick of pizza, since there are so many topping combinations you could come up with. You could also make pizza relatively healthier than burgers depending on the toppings you choose. For example, a popular pizza in my area known as a "brier hill" style pizza is just sauce, roasted red and green bell peppers and a dusting of parmesan cheese. Much less fattening than your traditional pizza loaded with mozzarella, and better for you than some greasy burger patties. Plus with pizza you can load up on your veggies, so those in combination with the pizza sauce itself will help you get your daily intake of them.

Someone previously mentioned that you cannot have a "pizza burger" - actually you can! lol. It's just a burger topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese melted over it.

7. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Entrepreneur

Pizza! Slap some bacon and pineapple on it and I'm golden.

But burgers are delicious. I feel there are a lot more funky combos of burgers out there to try and enjoy.

8. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

I prefer and love eating pizza instead of burger. The fact that I find it more healthier eating pizza with fruit and vegetables toppings like pineapple, kernel corn, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and olives.

9. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I love both but if I have to choose one then I would prefer pizza. Pizza can be had in so many varieties and toppings. But you can't experiment much with burgers.

10. ProxyRadar

ProxyRadar Entrepreneur

Pizza is more preferable for me, because it has more ingredient variations

11. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

Pizza is love and will always be my favorite food although I love burgers too.

12. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I love both as long as it is well made. In other words tasty.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Well it looks as though pizza is the clear winner here and I have to admit I'd choose pizza over a burger aswell.

People talk about variety though, and just to stick up for the burger a bit here, it doesn't have to be beef you know. You can get lamb burgers and salmon burgers for example in various restaurants so there is more variety than what you'd first think.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

It all depends on the time of day and the mood, but mostly I would have to say pizza. I am pretty sure that I could eat pizza at any time of the day on any day, so it would just be more likely for me as a go to, but surely there are the times when a good burger hits the spot. So on a game day, give me a burger, on anything else I'll go with pizza.

15. Andorphin

Andorphin Entrepreneur

I would also choose pizza over burger for a couple of reasons. One is because sometimes pizzas are healthier than burgers and provide less calorie countings and more nutritional values. Now, I'm not saying burgers are not healthy, I'm just saying that I'd rather go with a pizza. Of course, there are also unhealthy pizzas out there. The other is simply because I like them more (tastier) :D.

16. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

Pizza all they way...so many combinations and very healthy. The tomatoes, and onions and cheese..and all the many veggies you can stand. Meat or no meat that is the question. I just love the variety pizza gives.

17. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I also prefer pizza all the way. There are a lot of fine-tuned pizza flavors around here in Mexico, and some are really good.

18. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I like both, but if I have only one option I will choose pizza.

19. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I'd rather have a burger. I eat pizza too much so I'm sick of it.:)

20. starguy197

starguy197 Entrepreneur

I'd much rather have pizza, because there are many toppings and I love them all!