BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best property management and business management services.

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Alona Martin, Sep 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Alona Martin

Alona Martin Entrepreneur

Instead, what I have is an entrepreneurial instinct, an adventurous spirit and a big generous heart. I’ve done it and failed and did it again.My life history is a case of “been there-done that” thing, which in many ways is so much more valuable than what a student can actually learn from theories studied in the university. My life history is a case of “been there-done that” thing, which in many ways is so much more valuable than what a student can actually learn from theories studied in the university.

azgold likes this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @Alona Martin

I think you're right. Our mistakes are not really mistakes, they are actually our greatest teachers. That's assuming we use them as an opportunity to learn from them. :)