BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. setupdisc

setupdisc Member

What is the best commodity, stock, or other type of investment in 2016 that you feel is the best for making a sizeable return?

Also, what do you feel is the best investment for 2016 that people can make on a budget to make a decent return if they are just getting started with investing?

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Member

For me the best investment in 2016 is my websites. I have spend just about $300 on domain registration, hosting and designing my three websites. I am not making any money yet and I need to invest $200 more to develop contents. Once my website is complete, I will be running ads.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I think if any of us had the answer in terms of specific companies then we might be in a different situation, but maybe some of us will get really lucky this year when it comes to investments. I am not a big risk taker so I do not really plan to change much for the upcoming year, although I do plan on increasing my investments in my low risk portfolio, so hopefully those can step it up a little bit.

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Bonyi

Bonyi Member

One investment I like that will produce greatness is the investment I made in my personality, through attending some personal developmental conferences this year. With the wealth of knowledge I got from those conferences, I believe that i will produce mind blowing results in a short while.

setupdisc likes this.