BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Bulk Email Marketing Service?

Discussion in 'Sales' started by Twista Tom, May 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

I want to send more then 30K emails per day. I search on the google but couldn't able to find out the best email marketing service where I do able to send enormous emails per day. Would you like to suggest me some bulk email marketing services or do you buy any bulk email marketing set up for your business? Looking forward to your reply.

2. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

3. Game Changer

Game Changer Entrepreneur

You can also use Turbo STMP, they have good reputation in the market.

4. Thomas Hale

Thomas Hale Entrepreneur

There are some desktop application where you can send massive amount of emails per day. What you needed to do a set up. As far I know they cost huge.

5. Sebastian Fisher

Sebastian Fisher Entrepreneur

Buddy you have to move any BlackHat method for sending 30K emails per day.

6. Mack T

Mack T Entrepreneur

Yup do agree with you. BlackHat working great but I am very much concern about to reach inbox. I think most of the emails will bounce.

7. Shannon Donnelly

Shannon Donnelly Entrepreneur

Would you like to suggest me some methods? Because I need it too.

8. Ryan Cameron

Ryan Cameron Entrepreneur

I think you better search some black hat forums or services. Point to be noted that before buy any of the services read the review first. Because it's black hat method and lots of frauds out there to steal your money. Stay safe

9. Sugar Cube Productions

Sugar Cube Productions Business Owner Entrepreneur

10. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

You have to find one that you can install. But yes you need to make sure what you're doing is okay. It might just end up in someone's spam folder

11. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

For a minute here I thought I had clicked on a BlackHat site after reading, "send more then 30K emails per day".

I'm pretty confident 30k emails per day will bounce. Especially if you are sending them to the same email address every day.

The people who do this are into "churn and burn". They blast the emails to thousands of people hoping someone will open it, click the offer, and generate income for the email sender (churn). Once the technique fails (burn), they try it again. Thinking they will eventually win if they keep trying.

12. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I actually have been in the industry of affiliate marketing for many of years. I had always done display. However, I am starting to move to also including email as well. I am going to be trying sendblaster for free to see how it works out. Whenever sending out any kind of email campaign, newsletter, etc. make sure you list an way for the to subscribe!