BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best books to read?

Discussion in 'Useful Resources and Inspirations' started by ASAP!, Apr 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ASAP!

ASAP! Entrepreneur

I've read your third circle theory and it's great thank you, but when it comes to books to help new people learn business, what do you recommend please?

2. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

I never read a book in my life until recently I glanced at the alchemist. Cant answer this

CoolSpot and T J Tutor like this.
  3. Prinston Hicks

Prinston Hicks Entrepreneur

I read all the time! I have a bunch of suggestions in various disciplines I will list a few below!

• The One thing - Gary Keller (Productivity/Focus)
    • Getting More - Stuart Diamond (Negotiation)
    • Getting to Yes - Bruce Patton, Roger Fisher, and William Ury (Negotiation)
    • The Purple Cow - Seth Godin (Marketing)
    • All Marketers Are Liars - Seth Godin (Marketing)
    • The Linchpin - Seth Godin (General Business)
    • The 22 Immutable laws of Marketing - Al Ries and Jack Trout (Marketing)
    • Sales Management Simplified - Mike Weinberg (Sales)
    • New Sales Simplified - Mike Weinberg (Sales)
    • Start With Why - Simon Sinek (Conceptual/General Business)

These are a couple of suggestions off the top of my head. If you want more just let me know. Enjoy!

4. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

I am just about to finish that one now, it's a great book for sure.

The books I would recommend would be heavily dependent on what you are doing. The books that will benefit you more than any other will be the manuals for the software you need to use to make your business work, it sounds simple and stupid, but you would be amazed at the amount of people that dont read documentation for crucial systems in their business.

5. stark_intern

stark_intern Entrepreneur

48 Laws of Power - Particularly difficult to read for some bleeding-heart types like me, but a full-scale nuclear strike against the core of my identity is exactly what's needed sometimes.
    Millionaire Fastlane - More of a decent guideline than anything else, a good place to get started.

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

The guy who wrote that has a place online for people who bought the book to put the principals to work. Apparently, there's no babying, they give it to you straight what you're doing wrong.

7. Ragriz

Ragriz Entrepreneur

Good Profit by Charles Koch.

Say what you want about the Koch brothers, but they know how to run a business.

8. Cameron Hunt

Cameron Hunt Entrepreneur

The most recent book I've read was No B.S. Marketing To The Affluent by Dan Kennedy - and it was definitely worth a read. Dan Kennedy is the man!