BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EoinaKulikov

EoinaKulikov Member

I'm looking to start my own business but I don't know whether it will be a brand, product, or service.

2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Member

What are you passionate about? Any loose ideas so far?

3. EoinaKulikov

EoinaKulikov Member

I'm passionate about a variety of things such as snowboarding, hockey, and music, but I've been thinking of starting my own car rental line.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

It seems like you're pretty confused about what kind of business you should start. Well, just always consider what you would really love to do, and try to pursue it. A car rental line is a pretty interesting business idea, by the way. Keep us posted. Best of luck!

5. EoinaKulikov

EoinaKulikov Member

I am really confused about what kind of business I'm looking to start. I have also been looking at other business ideas such as a clothing line but I'm just not sure about any of my business ideas.

6. As discussed on this thread earlier - do what you are passionate about.

The downs are far higher starting a new business... And hence something that you are passionate about... it helps you keep going rather than giving up on the first hiccup.

And please don't start with anything just for the sake of starting a business.

Good luck - Stay hungry, Stay on it.

Thanks,
    Rohit S

7. EoinaKulikov

EoinaKulikov Member

Thanks I really like what you said about doing for the sake of having a business because that's what I was looking at to do.

8. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Also, when you are thinking of a business to start you need to think about how much you have that you can invest as well. For a car rental business, you need to have the capital to pay for the cars right out to own them and have them all insured as a business. You also, need to be able to pay for the office location and paring spaces either by owing the building or renting it!

9. EoinaKulikov

EoinaKulikov Member

A car rental business might be a good idea, once I raise enough capita from making my own business as a 14 year old from Minnesota.

10. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Well at least you have ideas as to what you want to do. Settle for one, go at it.