BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Mr.Trep

Mr.Trep Business Owner Entrepreneur

Indeed a website can be a business, but I'm seeing more people trying to start a "business" online asking questions like, "How do I know if there is a need in my niche" or "Just look at Google Keyword Planner to validate your business ideas!". This isn't how real businesses are built.

If you truly want to build a business, you need to solve a problem. Stop trying to make short-term money and focus on building a profitable asset for life. Solving real problems are how a successful business is built.

If you are stuck trying to find an idea or making money, talk to people!

Reach out to a group of people (bloggers, programmers, etc..) and find real problems to solve. The best part about doing business this way is you can start WITH paying customers/clients instead of wasting your time and money building something you haven't validated yet.

Business doesn't have to be risky and you don't need your own ideas.

Stop thinking in terms of niches and start thinking in terms of industries. Do you want to make $1,000 a month online or do you want to build an empire?

So I ask you; Are you building a business or a website?

p.s. The above rant is simply my opinion and what you do entirely depends on what lifestyle you want and what you aim to achieve. I simply want to change the mindset of members here and get you to think on a different level.

Phobia, Desmond and 308Digital like this.

2. ASAP!

ASAP! Entrepreneur

Do you attend any mastermind groups?

3. Mr.Trep

Mr.Trep Business Owner Entrepreneur

Not currently, but I have in the past.

4. cbnov81

cbnov81 Entrepreneur

Good rant! It was inspirational. Thanks

Mr.Trep likes this.
  5. Azen

Azen Entrepreneur

Solving a problem is not really a rant but more like advice that most people really need to follow. I never wanted to get into anything that could not solve a problem. As a customer I turn to companies that can help me solve my issues so why not do the same? Great write up!