BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

The burger wars just got interesting, folks.

Burger King wants McDonald’s to lay down its arms and come together in a peaceful truce on Sept. 21 to create the McWhopper, a joint burger between the two fast food giants. This ceasefire, should McDonald’s agree to it, would last for just the one day – Peace Day – to benefit the United Nations-created nonprofit Peace One Day. Calling it a “big burger with big ambitions,” Burger King wants to bring attention to the U.N.’s International Day of Peace. McDonald’s has not said yes, but CEO Steve Easterbrook says, “We’ll be in touch.”

Read more Burger King and McDonald's Might Make a McWhopper

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

That's interesting. I wonder if they'll actually do that. I think it's silly though to fuse burgers together for the Day Of Peace.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Yeah, it sounds a little silly, but people love these kinds of things. I am also very excited about the fusion of these two huge fast food chains. :)