BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

There are a lot of misconceptions regarding introverts.

Some people look at those they consider introverted and toss out all kinds of hyperbole, such as, "they are so shy they would not being able to deliver a speech in a public," or "she is so shy and introverted she does not like people all."

However, these almost prejudicial overstatements are rarely the case.

After all, introverts have been responsible for some of the greatest achievements in the history of mankind, as well as being some of the most successful business and political leaders in the world.

Here are 23 of the most successful introverts in history:

Read more: 23 of the Most Amazingly Successful Introverts in History | Inc.com

harpazo22 and Donna Lynn Price like this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Re #20 - Dr. Seuss - I read somewhere that he didn't even like kids. No idea whether it's true or not.

I think quiet people tend to be observers. I'm shy until I get to know someone. Then, not so much. :)

K and EF-Roger like this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I would say I am an introvert. I don't really like going out all the time and partying every Saturday night. I just prefer staying at home and throwing a movie marathon. :) But yeah, just because I like chilling at the comfort of my own home doesn't mean I am already a lazy person and unproductive. I always make sure that my time and effort would be put to good use.

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I love this as I'm a big introvert! I always get slack for it, but that's just who I am as a person. I can't help it. I'm very uncomfortable in social situations and would rather just be a homebody. I like reading lists like this, it makes me feel better about who I am as an introvert!

5. Amy

Amy Entrepreneur

Thanks for this. I'm shy and rather quirky so I worry that this will impact my work goals. I'm realizing though that it won't really matter as far as working on a website. That is the one good thing about the Internet, can communicate with people virtually. Also, I have heard the same thing about Dr. Seuss not liking children at all.