BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Mack T

Mack T Entrepreneur

Bit a confuse to buy.So what is your experience about these watches ? I like Samsung galaxy s3 rater then iPhone 6.

2. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

I am a fan of apple and I like the their watches, especially the looks.

3. K

K Entrepreneur

Do you own other apple products?

4. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

I have been starting with Mac Mini and totally amazed with ios operating system. You know in XP era it's a kind of buggy and laggy. Right now fan of apple battery charger :

[​IMG]

5. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

Thumbs up for apple watch. It has some unique features. I like it's animated Emoji, maps and sensitive automatic display.

6. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

I am an iPhone user so I'll go for I watch. No experience yet but when I saw some units at the mall, they look very classy.

7. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Wait... The s3 is a phone, but it would depend! you can only use the Apple Watch if you have an iPhone! If you like the way that the iPhone works, and want to compliment it 'Go Ahead'
    The Samsung Gear S is pretty awesome also! They are designed to be head competitors.. In the end it will be what you like more, you have to wear it.

8. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

I can address on broader point not a watch by-itself. So you can take a call.

First you cant compare apple and orange :).

The shelf life of samsung is always low of any of their product. They are aggressive, competitive, fast and reliable as long as their warranty period. After that they dont even recognize their own product. Thats bad...

Where as apple is this product with a life in it. Their entire product life cycle is meticulously taken care which gives more value per product on long term of usage.

9. Hostissimus

Hostissimus Entrepreneur

In the 3G version, Samsung's Gear S2 works as a standalone device. You can make and receive calls using the cellular connectivity. That, and the inclusion of GPS, put it ahead of the Apple Watch in terms of hardware.

Samsung opting for a clean, round look certainly wins the company points, especially if you remember the previous wearable designs. Both the regular S2 and Classic are comfy and easy on the eyes. One thing's for sure, the latest Samsung smartwatch is a polished, unisex, circular smartwatch that no one would be ashamed of wearing.

However the Apple wrist-ware simply has more apps than the Tizen based OS device which gives it a major boost. Add the fact that Apple fans are incredibly loyal and, even if the Gear S2 may look a better deal on paper, we'd bet our house on the Cupertino contender winning comfortably in the sales stakes.

Either way, whatever watch you choose, you'll be getting a gorgeous display, a unique OS and a great looking device.

We're already excited to see what the Apple Watch 2 and Samsung Gear S3 will bring forth.

10. scaleclack

scaleclack Entrepreneur

I didn't know about Samsung watch maybe it has a good features too but I'm a fan of an Apple and quite more familiar with an Apple watch. But, I wanna learn more about Samsung watch also.

11. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

I am a Android lover. So, I would go for a Samsung watch. Though the Apple watch has a look that is appealing, but Samsung Gear watch is convenient to use with Android OS.

12. JonBell

JonBell Entrepreneur

I love Samsung watch

13. Ragriz

Ragriz Entrepreneur

The Apple watch is nice because you get apple's high level of fit and finish.

However, I personally swing towards the Samsung watches. The Gear Fit is my go to workout watch and the Gear S3 is my casual watch. The only gripe I have with it is the Tizen OS is limited in the app department. But, if you can get by without a few apps, the trade off is well worth it.