BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

I saw it last night. Good show.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Yes, I saw it last week on viooz, really good!

After watching it, I knew that I wasn't a good candidate to go to Mars. :)

EF-Roger likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have already seen it, and yes, it's really an awesome movie. It almost made me cry. I am actually a fan of Matt Damon, and I just wonder why he's always playing the role of a person who needs to be saved. His other movies, Saving Private Ryan and Interstellar are somehow similar to The Martian.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Yes, he needed saving from the planet but he did a kick-ass job of surviving meantime!

5. samanthabarrios

samanthabarrios Entrepreneur

Yes, absolutely love it. I would never guessed that he could survived while he found himself stranded and alone on the hostile planet. When I saw the movie I was shocked, because of the strength of a human being can have, it is surprising how someone with a few things can do something bigger and meaningful, in his case, he managed to make food in another planet and found a way to signal to Earth that he is still alive.

6. Goldstandard89

Goldstandard89 Entrepreneur

I watched it with my family and I was really expecting a sad ending. It was an excellent movie that shows the main character taking what was around to solve the current problem instead of focusing on how bad the situation is. The heartbreaking moments of temporary defeats honestly tore at my heart because they were real and weren't overused. There was just enough balance between the threat of death, necessary genius, heartbreak, and hope. It's one of the best science fiction movies I've ever seen.

7. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I have not seen it before. But from what you all have said in this thread, I think I'll like to watch it. It obvious there is a lot to learn from this movie. I will have to give it a try. Although I'm not a movie type of person but your review of it makes me want to try out. More so been a science fiction movie.

8. Novelangel

Novelangel Entrepreneur

I saw it in the theater a while back and thought it was awesome. :) I loved every minute of it and it inspired a sort of fantasy in me...living on another planet, how cool is that?