BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Henry B

Henry B Entrepreneur

Just wanted to stop in and tell you about an app competition I am putting on called The App Idea Awards.

All you have to do is submit your idea for a chance to have your app built for free, without sacrificing any equity or intellectual property rights.

Applicants will have the opportunity to be judged by various angel investors and top venture capitalists. We have an awesome panel of judges for the final event lined up, including VCs from First Round, Greycroft, Norwest, Samsung Ventures and more.

You can find more information on our website (appideaawards.com), but if you have any questions feel free to reach out here in the comments (or DM me.)

2. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

This is certainly a good place to open up the conversation, but unfortunately I cannot add too much when it comes to app ideas or generating new apps, although I have to say it is very intriguing to me and I would love to be lucky enough to be in on the ground floor of something like that. It is such a lucrative market, but also an interesting and new one that would be a fun ride to take. Risky though, I would imagine.