BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Foxus

Foxus Entrepreneur

Or canines in general (so wolves, foxes, dingoes, etc)?

The avatar I have is of our yellow lab puppy, Kaiya (Japanese for forgiveness) at 6-7 months old of age being brought home. Before that, we had a black lab named Abby, who died one week from Easter in 2012. We got Kaiya in 2013. If so, do you have any dogs yourselves?

2. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

That's a good looking dog. I have a Belgian Malinois called Rico who's at 5 years already, a Belgian Malinois mix puppy called Junior at 3 months and a white poodle mix we call Chowder at 3 years old. I love them all equally. :)

3. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

I have two dogs. I have to say dog stuff has not rewarded me in investing. I donated to the Wuf kickstarter for smart collars and they are way behind schedule and don't really seem to understand dogs very well. I am not optimistic about their product.

4. K

K Entrepreneur

Yup, I love dogs, have my own black lab called Dennis.

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

love dogs. I have a torkie/jack russell mix.

Have had many breeds of dogs down through the years

6. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I definitely am and went to school for Veterinary Assisting. I just wish people were better at taking care of their pets, it really frustrates me. If everyone had to take a Cesar Milan course before owning a pet, that'd be amazing. :D

7. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Yup, love doggies. My granddog is a 5 year old, 7.2 lb. miniature applehead chihuahua. But she thinks she's a great dane or a rottweiler. :)

8. Roxabox

Roxabox Entrepreneur

I have a chihuahua named Roxy who is my little princess and a mini pinscher named Axel. I don't know what I would do without them. I only would like one more dog and I want a Doberman Pinsher. Axel likes to play and he likes to play with big dogs. Unfortunately Roxy doesn't like to play so Axel is stuck with me and my husband for entertainment.

9. azgold

A chi and a min pin! They must keep you busy.

Our chi is a princess, too. Somehow, she knows how to manipulate us in to giving her what she wants. I swear that she sometimes try to hypnotize us. :)

I'm guessing that your profile picture is NOT little Roxy. :) Doesn't really look like Axel I imagine, either.

10. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I love dogs and have had dogs as pets since my childhood. Nowadays I have a five-years old pug as pet.

11. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

Yes! I love dogs -- mine in particular. ;) Chief, my eight year old beagle, is my fur kid (one of them, anyway, the other being a rabbit) and he's quite spoiled. His sister lives with my brothers just down the street. They can be a handful when together, but on his own, Chief is a great dog... though very clingy to his 'mommy'

12. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution Entrepreneur

Yes, I do love dogs. I had a terrier mix dog named Charlie, that I got when I was 10, who lived up until the age of 9. I would like another one but I want to make sure I have a good home, stable food supply and financially can afford the medical supply to keep my dog in good health. I also want a medium-sized dog, small enough the stay in the house and big enough to take for a walk outside. I'm also into weird animals too, like skunks, hedgehogs, ferrets, sugar gliders, mini-pigs, wolves, etc.. Yeah, the weird stuff.

13. azgold

Never heard of a sugar glider, had to look it up. The pictures I saw, they at least look better than regular possums. :)

Lots of skunks (and raccoons) around my place. We have an unspoken understanding - I don't scare them and they don't spray me. They get really close sometimes. I just hold my breath and stay still. :)

14. Foxus

Foxus Entrepreneur

When I first read, "sugar glider" I thought of some seen-on-TV late night product that moved sugar from one place to another.

Speaking of wildlife and dogs, my brother told me a sad find he found on the road while biking one day. A mother fox in the road dead, kinda impacted my mood for the rest of the day. For the longest time, I thought Fox's were part of the feline family.

15. azgold

I laughed right out loud when I read that! /\ :D

Sad about the fox. They're beautiful animals.

Re their family...nope, not kitties. Dogs. :)